A Real-life Situation in Which Jealousy Negatively Affected a Relationship You Experienced

     

    I personally have never been in a negative jealous relationship with anyone. Yet I have admired people to an extent where I have a hard time talking with them. Most of these people are musicians I know, who are so talented I feel I don't have the privilege to be with them. This makes having a meaningful relationship hard, even if they reach out first. This one guy I know is named Ezra. He has taught me all I know about music, and I've known him for years. Yet I always speak so little to him, even though I wanna have talks with him.


Read the Jealous Man which is an old myth.


I learned how some Native thought ravens were made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chris chooses independence over relationships. When have you chosen to be on your own instead of relying on others? What happened, and would you make the same choice again?

McCandless set out to live independently in the wilderness, but his death reveals the harsh reality of nature and survival. In your blog post, analyze how his desire for independence contributed to his death. Then, connect this idea to your own life by explaining a time when you wanted complete independence or control over a situation. Did things go as planned, or did you face unexpected challenges?

Write about a time when you realized you needed to look out for yourself in a silly or harmless situation—maybe dodging a pop quiz, escaping a group chat argument, or remembering at the last second to submit an assignment. How did choosing wisely make your life easier?