Both poems by Robert Frost explore the passage of time and life’s changing moments. Write about a time when something in your life changed more quickly than you expected. How does this experience connect to Frost’s idea that “Nothing gold can stay”?

 

    A time that my life moved to fast was when I was a child. I spent a lot of my early childhood moving, so I never really got to make really close connections with a lot of people. This connects to Robert Frost poems since I wonder what would happen if I didn't move a lot, just like how in one of Robert's poems the narrator wonders what his life would have been if he took a different path.


We read two poems by Robert Frost.


I learned about how good things come and go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chris chooses independence over relationships. When have you chosen to be on your own instead of relying on others? What happened, and would you make the same choice again?

McCandless set out to live independently in the wilderness, but his death reveals the harsh reality of nature and survival. In your blog post, analyze how his desire for independence contributed to his death. Then, connect this idea to your own life by explaining a time when you wanted complete independence or control over a situation. Did things go as planned, or did you face unexpected challenges?

Write about a time when you realized you needed to look out for yourself in a silly or harmless situation—maybe dodging a pop quiz, escaping a group chat argument, or remembering at the last second to submit an assignment. How did choosing wisely make your life easier?