Describe your personal approach to creativity. What steps do you follow when you’re working on a project. Tell me about a project you created that you were most proud of.

 

    When I'm working on projects like music I usually start with a rift. Then I'll build up on this rift with drums, and bass. Then I start to be able to find the vibe it gives off. From this I'll start humming along to it until I find a good rhythm. Finally I'll start to write down lyrics that come to my head. Then after all that I'll rerecord, and master it.


We did a test.


I learned more about rhetoric devices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chris chooses independence over relationships. When have you chosen to be on your own instead of relying on others? What happened, and would you make the same choice again?

McCandless set out to live independently in the wilderness, but his death reveals the harsh reality of nature and survival. In your blog post, analyze how his desire for independence contributed to his death. Then, connect this idea to your own life by explaining a time when you wanted complete independence or control over a situation. Did things go as planned, or did you face unexpected challenges?

Write about a time when you realized you needed to look out for yourself in a silly or harmless situation—maybe dodging a pop quiz, escaping a group chat argument, or remembering at the last second to submit an assignment. How did choosing wisely make your life easier?