There have been many times where I tried to go independent. Many of these times I learned that it was what I shouldn't have done. Back in middle school I decided to join band class. I chose to learn clarinet, but in this class no one really taught people, and I didn't know how to play. I never decided to ask people for help, and didn't even know my fingerings. I tried learning by looking at peoples hands, and matching pitch. I have since learned that this is not a good way to learn and that I should rely on others for help. We wrote questions for chapter 8 of "Into the Wild." I learned how to right deep thought provoking questions.
Chris McCandless wanted freedom and independence so much that he took a path not taken by many. He went out on his own and in doing so he died. By not preparing properly, and not being able to contact anyone for help, he died in the bus by starvation. In my life I have tried many times to have fun without others, like playing games by myself, or going to parks. Yet I never had as much fun as when I did it with someone else. We watch more of the movie. I learned more about how the movie portrays Chris.
My friends and I go to parks a lot. One time the invited me to go with them, It was night around 8 and I decided not to go. Later on that night my friend got badly hurt, and had to go back home, and miss a day of school. By not going I was able to avoid getting hurt like my friend. We finished the story story "The Life You Save May Be Your Own". I learned about the lesson the story taught.
Comments
Post a Comment